Working in a dim or dark area can be harmful to your eyes and have a negative impact on your mood as well. So whether you feel that there is not enough light in your office or the brightness on your desk is underwhelming, purchasing a desk lamp can be a good choice to help you read documents, files, papers more easily and finish office tasks quickly. As there are a variety of brands and designs out there, we’ve compiled a list of top 5 best office desk lamps to help you make a better buying decision.
How to choose the best desk lamps for your office?
– Lamp size Selecting the right side of the desk lamp is very important for effective lighting. Therefore, you should consider the measurements of your working surface, table, and desk while shopping. If a lamp is too large, it might overwhelm other items or even block your view from the computer screen, while a too small device is not able to provide adequate lighting for working.
– Light modes Several office desk lamps are designed with various light settings to provide you with full control over the brightness. For instance, you would switch between a high, medium, or low level of brightness. Nevertheless, you should go for a dimmer lamp for the greatest control.
– Color temperature The color temperature of a desk lamp basically refers to how cool or warm the light might be. In general, it is more effective to have a lighting that falls on the cool side of the spectrum, which ranges from 4000 to 6000 Kelvin.
– Adjustability Consider choosing a desk lamp that has a flexible or adjustable arm. This can be very useful in many situations as it allows you to direct the light to an area where you need it more.
Now, below are top 5 office desk lamps to buy in 2018.
Table of Contents
– Solid and unique design
– Easily adjustable clamp
– Eco-friendly and energy-efficient
– Eye-protection feature
– Various lighting settings
2. ZHOPPY Dimmable LED Desk Lamp
With an amazingly attractive price, this LED desk lamp by Zhoppy comes with a great clip-on form that is both ultra-portable and lightweight. The touch feature enables anybody to have a total control over all 14 bulbs with easy off/on control and 3 different levels of brightness. In addition, the manufacturer includes a portable and wireless design with an integrated battery, which is rechargeable with a USB port.
Flexible to light the office
Different levels of brightness
Rechargeable via USB port
1. BenQ e-Reading LED Desk Lamp
This e-reading desk lamp by BenQ is a perfect choice for the office of any architects and engineers. With an advanced lighting technology, it is able to generate approximately 50 thousand hours of lighting, equivalent to 17 years. In addition, the zero flicker feature will help you reduce fatigue and protect your eyes from common issues.