Since it can be quite dangerous making calls while riding your bike; using the best motorcycle Bluetooth headsets can make a big difference. You can share music long range and make calls hands-free. These wireless headsets are designed small, unlike the traditional ones. This makes them easy to conceal neatly under the helmet for convenience.
Table of Contents
- Why you need motorcycle Bluetooth headsets
- How to choose the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset
- Our Review of The Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headsets
Why you need motorcycle Bluetooth headsets
– The wireless headset can easily connect you with other nearby devices like a phone while minding your safety.
– It makes it easy to talk with the passenger without having to worry about the wind and the risks involved. You can have a clear conversation without any hassle.
– With such a wireless link, you don’t need to stop by the road to pick a call or risk your safety on the road.
How to choose the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset
– The most popular brand should not be the main factor to consider when buying a Bluetooth headset.
– Consider the price tag and your basic needs instead of going for features that are not important during a ride.
– Given the many varieties in the market, consider the specific features you need and the rest will fall into place.
– Read the reviews to see if the product has what you need.
Our Review of The Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headsets
1. Sena 20S-01 Motorcycle Bluetooth
The Sena 20S-01 is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 which supports the universal intercom for up to 1.2 miles. It delivers crystal clear HD audio coupled with their Advanced Noise Control that effectively blocks ambient noise. You can multitask an intercom, FM radio, GPS, or music. It has hands-free voice command control and has motion sensor technology that allows you to pair Bluetooth devices by shaking the 20S.Buy Now on Amazon
2. Sena SMH10D-10
The device allows you to share music over a distance and use the intercom to communicate with other riders for up to 980 yards. The Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity supports phone calls with speed dialing, share music and have a four-way intercom. The battery can support up to 12 hours talk time and 10 days standby.Buy Now on Amazon
3. Sena SMH10D-11
Enjoy long range intercom and music sharing for up to 980 yards. The 3.0 Bluetooth technology allows for multitasking and can support up to four intercom participants. The Advanced Noise Control technology filters out background noise for clear communication. Get up to 12 hours talk time on a single charge.Buy Now on Amazon
4. Sena Bluetooth Headset
The headset features a Jog Dial that allows users to adjust the volume by simply pushing a button on the device. The Bluetooth 3.0 firmware enables hands-free phone calls, listening to music or use the GPS audio navigation. The inbuilt universal intercom makes it easy to communicate across devices and bands. Noise Gate limits wind interference in the intercom communication.Buy Now on Amazon
5. Yideng Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Headset
The product has a powerful function, including listening to the radio, music, GPS navigation, and intercom. It is easy to install and has an excellent waterproof design for use in any weather. The Bluetooth 3.0 supports up to 80 mph and up to a distance of 1 km. It can support two intercom participants in a noiseless environment due to the Advanced Noise Control technology.Buy Now on Amazon
6. Mpow Jaws V4.1 Bluetooth Headphones
The headset is made with built-in magnets that easily attract the earplugs when you don’t need to use them. It also features advanced noise cancellation technology that filters background noise to give high-quality sounds and clear voice calls. The Bluetooth 4.1 technology supports multiple devices. It is flexible and lightweight and has a working time of up to 13 hours and 350 hours standby time.Buy Now on Amazon
7. Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth 4.1
This Bluetooth headset has a unique foldable design, making it portable, flexible and durable. The retractable earbuds provide a unique cord management approach. With 300 hours standby time and 18 hours talk time, the product provides a lot of freedom to call, listen to music and participate in intercom conversations.Buy Now on Amazon
8. Sena Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Designed for half helmets, this Bluetooth headset can support intercom, phone calls, music, and FM radio. Based on Bluetooth 3.0 technology, the device has advanced digital signal processing to provide the best quality audio. It can work for up to 760 yards.Buy Now on Amazon
9. Mpow Bluetooth Headphones
Get the most comfortable and lightweight Bluetooth headsets for your motorcycle helmet. Fits snugly with an ear hook and ergonomically suits the ear. Enjoy natural wireless music thanks to the balanced sound. The rechargeable battery can take you 7 hours talk time and takes only two hours to charge.Buy Now on Amazon
10. WISMAR SoundBuds Slim
With this product, you can enjoy true HD fidelity due to the Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and acoustic components. The battery can go up to 9 hours talk time and 240 hours standby. It connects with devices up to 30 feet away and can answer calls, and share music.Buy Now on Amazon
There are plenty of wireless motorcycle helmet products in the market. This could cause challenges to those who want to choose the best. This list breaks down the best motorcycle Bluetooth headsets to help in making a purchasing decision. Pick what suits your style and ride safely from today.