Whether you’re a pro golfer or are just beginning to take up the sport, finding the right golf bag can make your golfing experience easier and more comfortable. Golf bags aren’t just a generic golf requirement that you pick up at the local sports equipment store- they come in many different sizes with different features to accommodate every type of golfer and his/her preferences. For the information you need before purchasing a golf bag, refer to our top 10 discount golf bags list. The material and weight of the bag are also factors to consider when shopping.
What to Look for When Choosing a Golf Bag
- What to Look for When Choosing a Golf Bag
- List of Discount Golf Bags
- 10. OGIO Golf 2017 Press Cart Bag
- 9. OGIO Golf 2017 Seven Way Tyro Stand Bag
- 8. Hot-Z Golf Bag 2.5 Cart Bag
- 7. Hot-Z Golf Bags 2.0 Stand Bag
- 6. Titleist Golf- Single Strap Stand Bag
- 5. Tangkula Golf Bag
- 4. JEF World of Golf JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag
- 3. Tangkula Golf Stand Bag w/6 Way Divider
- 2. Callaway Golf 2017 Capital Stand Bag
- 1. Pitch and Putt Golf Lightweight Stand Carry Bag
One of the most important qualities to look for in a golfing bag is it’s size. Depending on your golfing preferences, you might prefer or require a different sized golf bag. For instance, a novice golfer who spends more time on Par-3 courses and in driving ranges might use a smaller bag than an avid golfer who plays 18 holes twice a week. Aside from size, golf bags come with a variety of features that are worth considering before buying. Some bags come with automatic bag stands, some with weatherproofing additions, some have one strap for carrying and others are two strap bags.
List of Discount Golf Bags
10. OGIO Golf 2017 Press Cart Bag
The OGIO Press Cart bag is a great option for a golfer who uses many different clubs and needs for more storage during games. The bag has nine pockets and an eight-way top to hold multiple clubs. The pockets and eight-way top allow for more organization than other bags. The valuables pocket is fleece lined for extra protection, and the bag is constructed of lightweight, durable nylon material.
- Large size for maximum storage
- Fleece valuables pocket
- Lightweight construction
- Slightly bulky
9. OGIO Golf 2017 Seven Way Tyro Stand Bag
The OGIO Tyro golf bag is a spacious and durable yet lightweight (six pounds) and comfortable. Its seven-way top can fit plenty of clubs and its fleece-lined valuables pocket can store golfing equipment safely and securely. The bag has a double shoulder strap and a walking accessible water bottle holster. Comfortable and spacious, this bag is great for all golfers.
- Fleece-lined valuables pocket
- Some may prefer a single strap for carrying
8. Hot-Z Golf Bag 2.5 Cart Bag
The Hot-Z 2.5 model is a medium sized golf bag with dividers to spare. A 14-way graphite divider and five zippered pockets give this bag the space needed for most golfers, while a velour-lined valuables pocket and lightweight dobby nylon material make it protective. The Hot-Z bag comes equipped with numerous amenities, including easy-lift handles, a padded carry strap, and a pen and scorecard sleeve. For golfing in the rain, the bag comes with an umbrella holder and rain hood cover.
- 14-way graphite divider
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Rain-proofing options
- Does not come with a stand
- Slightly heavy (10 lbs)
7. Hot-Z Golf Bags 2.0 Stand Bag
Hot-Z’s 2.0 model is a great option for all golfers, with added amenities to sweeten the deal. Aside from a six-way separator and five zippered pockets, the bag is equipped with a pen sleeve, glove attachment, and umbrella holder. The bag’s size makes it slightly heavier, but not enough to make it uncomfortable.
- Umbrella holder and weatherproofing options
- Easy release stand legs
- Slightly heavy (eight pounds)
6. Titleist Golf- Single Strap Stand Bag
This medium sized Titleist golf bag covers all the bases; spacious, comfortable, and very durable, it is a great choice for any golfer who prefers single strap bags to four-point backpack systems. The bag has three dividers and six total pockets, which includes two apparel pockets. Additionally, there are two ball pockets, and the valuables pocket is lined with velour and has a weatherproof zipper for maximum security. For those that prefer a single strap, this bag is padded with a mesh hip pad and comes with a durable stand and beverage pocket.
- Velour-lined valuables pocket
- Comfortable mesh hip pad
- Slightly heavy
- Top 10 Golf Bags for Women 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Golf Bags for Men 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Junior Golf Bags 2018 Reviews
- Top 15 Men Golf Club Sets 2018 Reviews
5. Tangkula Golf Bag
This Tangkula medium-sized bag is extremely durable and comfortable, and is built to last. The bag comes with a durable automatic stand with anti-slip foot pads and padded, adjustable carry straps for maximum comfort. It has less space than Tangkula’s six way divider model, but still holds plenty of clubs.
- Very durable
- Built for carrying comfort
- Doesn’t carry as many clubs as Tankgula’s larger model
4. JEF World of Golf JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag
Another putt bag, this JEF World of Golf model is another great option for Par-3 outings and driving ranges. Lightweight with a comfortable, adjustable carry sling and convenient stand and spacious enough to carry eight clubs, this bag is a great casual option. Unless the entire extent of your golfing hobby is the driving range, however, this bag will not be the only golfing bag that you have to buy.
- Lightweight (two pounds)
- Spacious despite size
- Water bottle holder
- Not suitable for serious outings
3. Tangkula Golf Stand Bag w/6 Way Divider
This Tangkula bag is large enough for any golfer and built for comfort and durability. The bag’s six-way divider and seven pouches can hold more than enough clubs and golf equipment. The bag is lightweight and padded, with adjustable carry straps that reduce the pressure on certain points on the shoulder when carried for maximum comfort. Accompanying is a durable automatic stand and anti-slip foot pads. Golfers accustomed to long days of golfing would benefit from the comfort and convenience offered by this bag.
- Lots of space
- Padded with adjustable straps for maximum comfort
- Durable automatic stand
- Slightly bulky, might be unfomfortable to carry
2. Callaway Golf 2017 Capital Stand Bag
A classic, and another great option is the Callaway Capital model. With five spacious pockets, a five-divider system, padded dual “Comfort-Tech” shoulder straps, a rain hood, and a mesh hip pad. The bag is built to last by a renown and reliable company, and is a great option for all serious golfers.
- Rain hood
- Reputable brand
- Slightly bulky
1. Pitch and Putt Golf Lightweight Stand Carry Bag
Perfect for a Par-3 outing, putting, or the driving range, this ultra-lightweight Rlimar putt bag is convenient and durable, a great casual golfing bag. This lightweight bag has two compartments for as many as seven clubs and an accessory pocket. The bag weighs less than two pounds and has a durable carry handle and a shoulder strap for easy transportation. This bag isn’t for serious golfing outings or tournaments, but has everything you need for a casual outing. This bag is the perfect counterpart to a larger bag.
- Ultra-lightweight for easy transportation
- Only suitable for casual outings