Do you need extra ATV tires for an all around trail riding? Then, this top 10 best ATV tires in 2018 review will be your perfect guide in selecting the quality tire for all your needs. These are good for your tractors, gocarts, 3 wheels or 4 wheelers, Utility vehicles, side by side vehicles, fun carts or whatever you may call it. You better check for the pointers and aspects to select the proper and correct tires for your replacement. These top 10 ATV tires are the best among other ATV tires in the market and online stores. These tires are highly suggested for use on terrains, desert, mountain rides, dirt and mud and even hills. And likewise, are expected to last for more years due to its sure quality and durability.
Table of Contents
- 10. Kenda K284 K284 ATV Tire
- 9. NEW Front & Rear ATV 4 Tires Tire Set
- 8. Full set of ITP Mud Lite (6ply) ATV Tires (2)
- 7. Carlisle All Trail ATV Tire – 25X8-12
- 6. Kenda Scorpion K290 ATV Tire- 20 x 10 – 8
- 5. Kenda Bearclaw K299 ATV Tire
- 4. Set of ATV/UTV Tires
- 3. Set of WANDA ATV/UTV Tires
- 2. ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire
- 1. Full set of Sedona Mud Rebel TV Tires (4)
10. Kenda K284 K284 ATV Tire
Contained in this Kenda K284 K284 ATV Tire are knobs for superior tracking and cornering. This product is known to be one of the best ATV tires on the market these days. It also has a puncture resistant casing that will surely last long. Kenda K284 weighs about 11.6 pounds with 9 inches rim diameter. The total dimension of this product is 21 x 21 x 8 inches.
- Very grippy
- Does not slide or push in a turn
- Great tire and fits perfectly on 3 to 4 wheels
- Usable in an extended period
- Deformed when shipped
- Difficult to mount
9. NEW Front & Rear ATV 4 Tires Tire Set
This 4 tire set New Front and Rear ATV from CST Company is your all-in-one ATV tire needs which are perfect for all your demands. It has knobs that extend across section width for giving maximized traction and control. This type of ATV tire is always on the go for all types of terrains. It has a directional front with straight line stability. This New front and rear ATV 4 tires set is made from a durable 4-ply rating construction which is puncture resistant and reduces tire roll. This product weighs only 14 pounds to be exact with a total product dimension of 24 x 20 x 20 inches.
- Fit perfectly on rims
- It has tons of tread and is expected to last for years
- Best to use on dirt, gravel and going up hills
- Better traction and handling
- Very minimal slippage
8. Full set of ITP Mud Lite (6ply) ATV Tires (2)
This full set of ITP Mud Lite 6-ply ATV tires is comprised of a bundle of 2 6-ply ATV tire with 25×8-12 dimension and two 6-ply AT tires with the size of 25×10-12, slightly bigger than the first one. Its rim diameter is 12 inches with a 0.75 inches tread. This product is good for terrains, mud, and desert, etc. due to its perfect combination and very sturdy and bias construction.
- Can go thru several places which other tires cannot go through
- These tires can be used for extended years
- Have a nice quality and is well constructed
- Extremely tough tires
- The price was reasonable
7. Carlisle All Trail ATV Tire – 25X8-12
This Carlisle All Trail ATV tire is a bit heavier than other ATV tires in the market because it’s a lot bigger. Approximately, its total weight is 19.7 pounds with a full product dimension of 25x25x8 inches. This product is perfect for your utility vehicles, fun-carts and side by side vehicles. This is made from bias construction with a tread depth of 0.56 inches.
- Very little slippage
- Perfect for grass areas without damaging turf
- Suitable for dirt trails, desert and mountain areas
- Very solid and sturdy
- Fit perfectly
- Rocks can hit the underside and the wheel wells
6. Kenda Scorpion K290 ATV Tire- 20 x 10 – 8
The Kenda Scorpion K290 ATV Tire model is the best choice for riders seeking knobby performance at a cheap and affordable price. It has a lightweight tread design for easy rolling; also it is puncture resistant because of its strong bias construction. The size of 20 x 10 -8 is just perfect for the front max. The total item weight of this Kenda Scorpion K290 is exactly 11.7 pounds with a rim diameter of 8 inches. Other product details are as follows: Position: Rear, Section width: 20 inches, Aspect ratio: 10, Load index rating: 35, Speed rating: F and Tread depth is 0.5 inches.
- It has a well grip and can go faster
- The rims fit fine and has a great traction
- These tires don’t tear up the lawn
- Affordable price
5. Kenda Bearclaw K299 ATV Tire
Kenda Bearclaw K299 ATV tire has angled knobs which dig into terrain for maximized contraction. This product also has a long-range tread compound and center lugs for providing extra traction and better control. It also has a built-in rim guard for protecting wheels from dings and dents. Its item weight upon purchase is 17.4 pounds with a total product dimension of 25 x 25 x8 inches. Likewise, this Kenda Bearclaw ATV tire is made from a bias construction with a section width of 25 inches and rim diameter of 8 inches.
- Great traction
- Aggressive look
- Excellent traction on mud and snow
- More durable for farm use
- The packaging makes it deformed
4. Set of ATV/UTV Tires
This Set of 4 New ATV/UTV tires from Wanda is a bundle of 2 AT 25 x 8-12 front and 2 25 x 10 x 12 Rear /6PR P341. It has a directional “V” angled tread design with wider gaps in between tread blocks. This product has a tread depth of 20 mm; 25 x8.00-12 with a rim width of 6.5 inches, 340 pounds at 7 psi. While the other tires size is 25 x 10.00 x 12 with a rim depth of 8 inches, 420 pounds at 7 psi. This product is made from heavy 6-ply rated nylon construction which is known to resist abrasions and punctures. There are also some additional lugs protect rim and side wall. The tread of this Set of 4 new ATV/UTV tires is deeper than ITP mud lite.
- Great tires for great price
- Best to use in terrains, mud, and desert
- The additional lugs are very helpful
3. Set of WANDA ATV/UTV Tires
This product of Wanda Set of 4 New ATV/UTV tires is bundled with AT 25×8-12 Front and 25x10x12 Rear/6PR P341. It is made from heavy 6-ply rated nylon construction resists punctures and abrasions. The tread depth for the front AT is 20 mm; 25×8.00x-12 with rim width; 6.5 inches, 340 pounds at 7 psi. With the rear AT which has a rim width of 8 inches, 420 pounds at 7 psi. The treads of this Wanda ATV tires is deeper than ITP mud lite and Kenda Bear Claw tires. The total weight of this product is 85 pounds and total product dimension of 25 x 20 x 25 inches. It has a special feature of running flat.
- Superior traction in woods
- Topnotch handling in dirt, mud, rock and desert
- Great grip and move easily while turning
- Offers a smoother ride
- Best tire on snow and terrain
- Tire size is not exactly 25 inches
2. ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire
ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV tire with size 25 x 8- 12 is the ATV tire mostly used with old models. It has a ¾ inch lug and a high-performance sports ATV. Its unique center tread contact provides a smooth ride. This product also has an extended wear rubber compound for longer life of use and higher value. It is made from a durable bias construction of 6-ply mud tire that is designed for the trails. Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV tire weighs at exactly 14.8 pounds with a total product description of 26 x 26 x 12. Rim diameter is 12 inches and tread width is 0.75 inches.
- This product is with a computer-aided engineering
- Great tires for gripping through the mud
- Good for long time use
- These tires perform very well
1. Full set of Sedona Mud Rebel TV Tires (4)
This full set of Sedona Mud Rebel 25 x 8-12 and 25 x 11-10 ATV Tires from Powersports bundle comprises of (2) Sedona mud rebel (6ply) ATV tire with size 25 x 8 – 12 and (2) Sedona mud rebel (6ply) ATV tire with size 25 x 11 x10. This product is made from durable bias construction with a rim diameter of 12 inches and a tread depth of 0.67 inches.
- Solid and are very well made
- Very durable
- Does not tear up lawns
- Good for traveling on woods and all terrains