Are you looking for a new toy for your kid (or for yourself)? Getting a quadcopter can provide tons of entertainment while helping you capture stunning video and images to share with friends and family. To help you get a clearer idea of which drone to buy, here are our picks for the best drone quadcopters with cameras.
Top Best Sellers in Drone Quadcopters with Cameras
- Top Best Sellers in Drone Quadcopters with Cameras
- What to Look for When Choosing a Drone Quadcopter with a Camera
10. Rabing RC Drone FPV VR Quadcopter
The Rabing RC Drone is an easy-to-control drone thanks to the SMAO FPV app, which allows you to customize the flight path. On the screen, you will see exactly what the drone’s camera is picking up, giving you a pleasant view of the horizon while you customize the drone’s flight path.
Specs on the Rabing include a 2mp/720p HD camera, a 120-degree wide-angle camera, and an altitude hold function that allows you to pause the drone at a specific altitude without the drone dropping down. The Rabing also features a one-key automatic return and headless mode. It also has gravity sensing mode, bright LED lights, and speed mode.
- It has 360 eversion
- App can be used on Android or Apple devices
- Remains stable thanks to the altitude hold function
- Easy to fly with the app
- Affordably priced
- No SD card included
- Only comes with one battery
- Rotor well is difficult to replace
9. Goolsky FQ17W Mini RC Quadcopter
The Goolsky FQ17W is quadcopter that is easy and safe for beginners but still fun for advanced users. It is durable and makes capturing high-quality videos and images simple. You can see what the drone sees since it’s equipped with FPV real-time transmission. Video feed immediately shows up on your cell phone, which is attachable to the hand-held controller.
The FQ17W comes with gravity induction mode, which lets you fly the drone according to the angle of your phone. The flexible and foldable aerofoil and blades make the drone compact and safe to carry.
- Compatible with Android or Apple
- GUI interface is user-friendly
- No lag between controlled flight path and video feed
- Instruction manual has very small print
- Controls take some practice
- Flies very fast
8. Hasakee H1 FPV Drone
The Hasakee H1 looks more like a bumblebee than a drone and flies just as well. This drone has a built-in air-pressure sensor and altitude hold feature that makes hovering simple. This drone is ideal for beginners and children but is fun to fly for advanced fliers.
The H1’s specs include headless security mode, an FPV HD camera, a fly time of 6-8 minutes, a charge time of 60 minutes, and an operating range of 50 feet.
- Doesn’t need an SD card
- Can be flown indoors
- Small and safe for children
- Short battery life
- Instruction manual is confusing
7. Holy Stone HS300 RC Quadcopter
Holy Stone’s HS300 RC Quadcopter is loaded with powerful functions and provides advanced fliers with a thrill. The HS300 is a remote-controlled drone that is capable of eight minutes of flight.
The HS300 has an array of impressive features, including altitude hold, a 120-degree FOV 1080P HD camera, 3D Flip, headless mode, and one-key return. It has bright LED lights and four channels.
- Stable when hovering
- Easy to control
- Comes with two batteries and two USB cables
- Directions might be difficult to read
- Can get easily damaged
- Might not be responsive to controller
6. Rabing Foldable RC Quadcopter
Rabing’s Mini Foldable RC is a foldable four-axis drone that can be controlled with the aid of a smartphone. You can wear VR glasses or connect your smartphone to the VR box for a fun flying experience.
The Mini Foldable RC has a 2.4 GHz frequency that has a long range and is difficult to interfere with. It only takes 30 minutes to charge and has a flight time of 7-10 minutes.
- 100-meter control range
- Compact size
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor flight
- Easy to set up and use
- Prop guards must be attached for good control
- Phones feel heavy on the small controller
5. DoDoeleph Syma X5UW
The DoDoeleph Syma X5UW is a durable drone with a flight range of 50-100 meters and is wind-resistant. Smartphone users can download the SYMA GO app and use their phone to control the flight pattern of the X5UW or use the controller and watch the flight footage on the smartphone’s screen.
The X5UW comes with 2 LiPo batteries that get you 5-10 minutes of flying time each. Battery recharge time is about 80 minutes. This drone comes with one memory card.
- Clear video images
- Responsive FPV
- App is easy to use
- Long battery charge time
- Range is limited
4. Holy Stone U818A HD Drone
Holy Stone’s U818A is a lightweight drone that can perform daring stunts. It is easy to use and comes equipped with a 4 GB micro-SD card and SD Card Reader.
The U818A features a 720P/30fps camera, headless mode, six-axis gyro stability, low-voltage alarm, and 360-degree flipping abilities. Batteries take 90-120 minutes to charge and get a flight time of 7-9 minutes.
- Comes with 2 batteries
- Micro-SD is pre-installed
- Good for beginners and advanced fliers
- Unclear instructions
- Minimal flight time
3. DBPower MJX X400W
The DBPower MJX X400W is a versatile drone that allows you to connect your smartphone or VR headset for maximum thrills. This drone is stable and easy to navigate thanks to its 6-axis gyro technology.
The X400W comes with plug-in interface replacement motors, has a headless mode, and gets a maximum range of 100 meters.
- Clear image resolution
- Handles winds of 7-10 mph
- Balances after a few seconds of flight
- Battery is difficult to get in
- One broken spinner will cause the drone to crash
2. Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone
The F181 is a lightweight quadcopter that looks cool and flies extremely well. It is good for beginners and advanced fliers. The two included battery packs give the drone an extended flight time.
This drone is equipped with altitude hold, headless mode, 360-degree 4-way flip capabilities, and a return key.
- Bright LED lights for night flying
- Has 4 power modes
- Instruction manual is unclear on some directions
- Short battery life
- Controller beeps while in headless mode
1. WiFi FPV U818A Drone
The U818A drone is a great option for children or beginners but it still fun for anyone to fly. It is easy to control and is made from durable material. You can crash it multiple times without doing any damage, which is why this drone is so ideal.
The U818A comes with 2 LiPo batteries, a 4 GB micro-SD card and SD card reader, and has a 720p HD camera.
- High-quality materials
- Has an anti-crash safeguard feature
- Camera produces very clear images
- Easy to use with smartphones
- Not terribly steady in the wind
- Difficult to control for some beginners
What to Look for When Choosing a Drone Quadcopter with a Camera
First, let’s go over what you should look for when choosing a quadcopter. You will want one that gets at least 7-8 minutes of flight time, comes with two batteries that take around an hour to charge, and have a 720p HD camera that gets 30fps (frames per second). You’ll also want to find something that is crafted from high-quality materials and comes with several replacement parts. The best drone quadcopters with cameras will also have headless mode and be compatible with both Android and Apple phones.