Cruiser bikes not only look cool but also feel great to ride and are cheaper compared to racing and mountain bikes. True to their name, the bikes are designed for beach cruises. To this end, they sport wide tires, thickly padded seats, old school brake system, upright frames and a couple of other features that make them more comfortable than other bikes and add to their elegance.
Top Best Sellers in Men Beach Cruiser Bikes
- Top Best Sellers in Men Beach Cruiser Bikes
- 10. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Men’s Drifter Completer Cruiser Bike
- 9. Kulana Cruiser Bike for Men
- 8. Kent’s Oakwood Cruiser Bike
- 7. Kent Bay Breeze Men’s Cruiser Bike
- 6. Firmstrong Chief Beach Man Cruiser Bicycle
- 5. Firmstrong Bruiser Man Cruiser Bike
- 4. Northwoods Pomona Men’s Beach Cruiser Bike
- 3. Shwinn Sanctuary Men’s 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle
- 2. Sixthreezero In The Barrel Men’s Cruiser Bike
- 1. Firmstrong Urban Man Cruiser Bike
- What to Looking for When Choosing Cruiser Bike
10. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Men’s Drifter Completer Cruiser Bike
Offered with high tensile steel to last longer, the Diamondback comes with all great features that make a cruiser bike. First off, it sports coaster brakes flip-flop compatible pedals system for comfort while riding. Its top tank tube design coupled with rear fender and chain guard to protect the chain from grit and other substances that may spoil it, make this bike complete. This is a green, 26-inch tire size bike.
- Comfortable while riding
- Great price quality ratio
- Versatile; can be used for recreation, shopping, commuting, and exercise
- Quite small for a full-size bike
- Springs on the seat are noisy
9. Kulana Cruiser Bike for Men
The Kulana is a standard cruiser bike designed for not only beach cruises but also street rides and exercise. It comes with a steel frame and fork to enhance its durability, an extra-large and thickly padded seat for comfort, full wrap fenders made of steel and easy reach cruise handlebars. The bike sports 26-inch wheels ideal for tall people. It is green.
- Sturdy and durable frame
- Great looks and a smooth ride
- Good for its price
- Padding on seat is thin
- Tires not durable
- Top 8 Best Men Mountain Bikes 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Pink Beach Cruiser Bikes 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Women Beach Cruiser Bikes 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Girls Beach Cruiser Bikes 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Balance Bike for Toddlers 2018 Reviews
8. Kent’s Oakwood Cruiser Bike
The Kent Oakwood is one among the recent cruise bikes that features aluminum frame; this makes the bike light in weight while ensuring its durability. This bike was created for the beach as well as street cruises and is a good choice for a work bike. It is a 7-speed bike with classic rear and front handbrakes, a chain cover and a quick release post clamp seat.
- Comfortable seat with thick padding
- Seven-speed gear system makes it an ideal choice for all
- Great price
- Not easy to assemble; some parts do not fit perfectly
- Wheel will need replacement after a short period
7. Kent Bay Breeze Men’s Cruiser Bike
Designed for shopping and street cruises, the Kent Bay Breeze features a rear shopping rack and linear pull handbrakes that enable the rider to stop anytime. It is a seven-speed bike with Shimano gearing that sports twist shifters. A wheel size of 26 inches makes this bike ideal for people of tall stature while its thickly padded seat offer comfort during a cruise. The bike is offered in a purple color with rear and front fenders.
- Smooth ride with a comfortable seat
- Durable material
- Big enough for a full-size bike
- Great price quality ratio
- Assembling takes relatively longer
6. Firmstrong Chief Beach Man Cruiser Bicycle
Firmstrong was created for tall men; its elongated design gives enough leg room for men up to six feet four tall. It is ideal for commuting, exercise, and recreation.
- Durable steel top tube
- 26″ aluminum wheels
- 1-speed, 3-speed, and 7-speed available
- Shimano gear system for 7-speed unit
- Coaster brakes for 1 and 3-speed bikes
- Front and rear handbrakes for 7-speed bike
- Comfortable for big sized men
- High quality for the retail price
- Can be used for recreation, commuting and for exercise
- Wheels will need tune-up before first ride
- Seat is creaky
5. Firmstrong Bruiser Man Cruiser Bike
The Firmstrong Bruiser was designed for tall men. Single speed, 3-speed and 7-speed bikes are available with coaster brakes or front and rear handbrakes.
- Durable steel frame
- 26-inch aluminum rims
- Seat has springs
- Black frame and red rims
- Smooth ride with minimal noise
- High quality and durable materials
- 3 gear systems available
- Assembly takes relatively longer
- Spokes are weak and break within a short period
4. Northwoods Pomona Men’s Beach Cruiser Bike
A product of Kent International, North Woods Pomona is a 26-inch beach cruiser bike designed to accommodate tall men and ideal for commuting and exercise. The bike features an aluminum frame, stainless steel handlebars with twist shifters, a padded seat with springs and rear Shimano gears. It is a standard cruiser bike with all basic features to offer comfort and fun.
- Comes already assembled
- Great value for money
- Made sturdy to accommodate big sized men
- The brakes are noisy though they work well
3. Shwinn Sanctuary Men’s 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle
Designed to offer leisurely cruises in the neighborhood, to the store or at the beach, the Shwinn Sanctuary features Shwinn steel frame and fork, rear shopping rack, full fenders to keep the rider protected in the rain and a thickly padded seat for comfort. It also features a 7-speed shimano derailleur with twist shifters for a quick speed change. The alloy rim is lightweight and durable while the cruiser saddle is strong and with springs.
- Frame material strong
- Enough leg space for a tall man
- Not suitable for a man more than 220 pounds
- Rim weak
2. Sixthreezero In The Barrel Men’s Cruiser Bike
Available in 1-speed, 3-speed and 7-speed dellaileur options, In-The-Barrel combines elegance and comfort to offer all a biker needs. It features a thick top tube, cushy saddles, and comfortable grips. The Sixthreezero is a 26-inch bike with an extended frame for guys who are tall. The bike’s low profile and Nexus gear shifter make it comfortable to ride.
- Easy to assemble
- Great fit for men over 250 pounds
- Gears shift smoothly
- Beautiful bike for a beach cruise
- Heavy bike – not easy to carry
- Chain guards not strong
1. Firmstrong Urban Man Cruiser Bike
The Urban Man comes in two sizes; 24-inch for men between 4 and 5 feet and 26-inch for men between 5 and 6 feet. Buyers can choose between single-speed, 3-speed, and 7-speed gear systems. The 7-speed bike features Shimano internal shifting gear system. Single and three-speed bikes feature coaster brakes while the seven-speed bike comes with front and rear handbrakes. The faux leather grips and large seat with springs add to the comfort of this bike.
- Available in three gear setting – Shimano gear shift is smooth
- Easy to assemble – assembly manual provided
- Fit for men up to 6 feet 4 tall and up to 250 pounds
- Great value for money
- Strong and durable materials
- Seat padding thin
What to Looking for When Choosing Cruiser Bike
When choosing a cruiser bike, the most important factor to consider is size; all other aspects of a cruiser bike are the same. There are four sizes to choose from; buyers choose based on their height. Features such as handlebars, saddles, frame, seat, and wheels are the same across different bike brands. However, you need to also consider the comfort of the bike’s seat, the durability of materials and added features such as shopping baskets and gears.
Once you have chosen the right size, everything else will depend on your preferences. Beach Cruiser bikes come in different colors, different prices, different materials and different builds. Nevertheless, all are created for comfort and elegance. The round-up of top ten bikes above shows bikes that are high quality in a number of aspects; choosing the right fit for you from the list above will depend more on your budget and your taste.