There’s one thing that they don’t tell you about pregnancy: after a while, it gets very uncomfortable to sleep in your old, non-pregnant way. This is why pregnancy pillows are amazing. When your pregnancy progresses, your stomach will expand, this makes it hard to sleep on your side or on your back. Additionally, if you share your bed, your partner may just go crazy with all of your tossing and turning. Fortunately, pregnancy pillows will support your pregnant body in such a way that you’ll be comfortable again in no time.
Table of Contents
- Top Best Sellers in Pregnancy Body Pillows for Women
- 10. GZYF Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow
- 9. Boppy Multi-Use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow
- 8. Sleepy Folks – Premium Maternity Pregnancy Pillow
- 7. Cheer Collection Alternative Down Premium Pregnancy U Pillow
- 6. Lavish Home Full Body Maternity Pillow
- 5. Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow
- 4. PharMeDoc Total Body Pillow with Jersey Cover
- 3. PharMeDoc Total Body Hypoallergenic Pillow
- 2. Queen Rose U-Shaped Pregnancy Body Pillow
- 1. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
- What to Look for When Purchase Pregnancy Pillow:
Top Best Sellers in Pregnancy Body Pillows for Women
10. GZYF Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow
When you’re preparing for baby, it’s nice to have a washable pregnancy pillow that is easy to maintain. When the time comes for cleaning, simply toss this product in the machine for convenient washing.
- This is filled with hollow fiber stuffing, which is very comfortable and soft.
- The pillow supports the tummy and relieves back pain.
- It has a nice beige coloration.
- It’s not great for larger women.
- Sometimes it can get flat.
9. Boppy Multi-Use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow
A pregnancy pillow doesn’t have to wrap around to your back to provide a supportive pregnancy experience. This pillow, from Boppy, has a comfortable design that is made so that your belly and legs are supported as you sleep.
- This supports the entire front of your body.
- It’s very plush.
- The design on the body of the pillow looks good.
- There’s no back support.
- It’s not for every body type.
8. Sleepy Folks – Premium Maternity Pregnancy Pillow
This Sleepy Folks product is designed to support all of the regular suspects: the back, the belly, and the legs. Generally speaking, it’s important to prevent tossing and turning, and using this pillow will stabilize your sleep so that your immune system doesn’t suffer.
- This can convert from a U-shaped pillow to an L-shaped pillow.
- It comforts the entire body.
- For women that suffer from allergies, it’s hypoallergenic.
- This pillow could use a stiffer material.
- The zipper is flimsy.
Other Topic: Top 10 U-Shaped Body Pillows 2018 Reviews
7. Cheer Collection Alternative Down Premium Pregnancy U Pillow
U-shaped pillows provide some of the best full-body comfort for expectant mothers. This product from Cheer Collection is a bit overlarge, which can provide a more total-body level of support.
- It’s made of microfiber, which is comfortable.
- This pillow can relieve back pain.
- It comes with a cover.
- Some parts of the pillow are very thin.
- The microfiber can get warm at night.
6. Lavish Home Full Body Maternity Pillow
This hollow fiber-stuffed pillow by Lavish Home is designed for a heightened sense of comfort. It can work in multiple positions and is hypoallergenic for expectant moms.
- This is a machine-washable product.
- When you need support, this pillow keeps the entire body stable.
- It has multiple shapes to choose from.
- It doesn’t come with a case.
- The pillow flattens over time.
5. Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow
This Comfort U product is comprised of synthetic down so that expectant mothers with allergies won’t be irritated. In fact, it even uses a fusion fiber fill to make the pillow at once supportive and flattening-resistant.
- This is a high-tech solution for getting a good night’s rest.
- It can be cleaned in a washing machine.
- This pillow is completely odor-free.
- It has a tendency to be a little too stiff for some.
4. PharMeDoc Total Body Pillow with Jersey Cover
This pillow, by PharMeDoc, is designed for moms that are looking for a good supportive snuggle. For the most part, this particular product also has a tendency to not flatten over time.
- The material is adaptable to your sleeping needs.
- This is a pillow that doesn’t have any harmful materials like BPAs or phthalates.
- It’s backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- It may be a little too flat for some.
- The head section may feel somewhat hard.
3. PharMeDoc Total Body Hypoallergenic Pillow
Another PharMeDoc product, this pillow has a U-shape design that is there to provide optimal support for the back and belly. It’s even convertible so that you can use it after your little one has arrived.
- The fill in this pillow is very comfortable feeling.
- It provides a full body degree of support.
- The pillow is soft and comfortable for expecting moms.
- This product is very popular for pregnant women.
- It could be fluffier.
- Some of the surfaces of this pillow will flatten more than others.
2. Queen Rose U-Shaped Pregnancy Body Pillow
The Queen Rose pregnancy pillow stands out because of its pink and blue coloration. In addition to this, it’s also a great option for mothers that just want to sleep in a more ergonomic way. Like the better U-shaped pillows, this has a cutout in the middle that’s meant to surround the body. This, coupled with the soft-fill cotton filling, provides a very comfortable experience.
- This pillow can even boost blood circulation.
- It’s very plush for comfort.
- It has enough support to help most body groups.
- Its unique coloration doesn’t match every décor.
- This doesn’t stay as cool as some other pillows.
1. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
As the final best seller total body pillow, the Leacho Snoogle is designed to make mothers feel as comfortable as possible during pregnancy. As a C-shaped pillow, this product is designed to support the back and also loop under for belly support as well.
- This product was designed by a nurse.
- It comes with a sham cover that is fully machine-washable.
- This is a great pillow for moms that are trying to stay cool.
- Since this slides between the legs, it may not be comfortable for some women.
- Tall women will find this uncomfortable because it won’t reach the important spots that need support.
What to Look for When Purchase Pregnancy Pillow:
There are a lot of pregnancy pillows out there on the market. Additionally, there are several different types that are made to work for different types of support. Finding the best product for your specific pregnancy can be tough, which is why we created this guide to help you figure out some good products. There are three types and each has its advantages, but for this guide, we’ll be mostly covering total body options. This type of pregnancy or maternity pill will support the entire body during the pregnancy experience.
The pregnancy months are some of the most important months in a woman’s life. As you might guess, it is also a time of potential discomfort. Fortunately, a great maternity/pregnancy pillow can really help a mom have a much easier time in the “larger” months. Hopefully, this guide has provided you with enough information about some of the better products on the market for this need. Each of the products that we’ve featured here are full-body pillows that are designed to help you have a far more comfortable pregnancy.