Electric shavers are an essential grooming tool for women. They offer a gentler shaving experience than the classic razors. Also, they can trim hair to desirable lengths without irritating a sensitive skin. If you can’t stand the pain of waxing and epilation, you might want to consider electric razors.
Top Best Sellers in Electric Razors for Women
- Top Best Sellers in Electric Razors for Women
- 10. Vizbrite Electric Hair Removal Epilator
- 9. Miserwe Women’s Electric Razor
- 8. FiSun Lady Shaver
- 7. Bikini Trimmer 4 in 1 Women Electric Shaver
- 6. Sminiker 4 in 1 Professional Women Electric Razor
- 5. Philips SatinShave Advanced BRL140
- 4. Remington WDF5030A Women’s Electric Foil Shaver
- 3. Braun Silk-Epil 9 9-579 Wet and Dry Electric Razor
- 2. Surpent Lady Electric Shaver
- 1. Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver
- What to Look for When Choosing Electric Razors for Women
10. Vizbrite Electric Hair Removal Epilator
The Vizbrite hair removal epilator is a dependable option for shaving legs, underarms, and other hidden areas. It uses four independent floating heads that can trace the contours of your skin for an even shave. This shaver removes hair from the roots to give you a long-lasting smooth skin. In addition to that, it has an inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- It emits little sound during use
- It is small and portable – doesn’t add extra weight to your travel package
- Needs long charging hours
- The epilator may cause a painful hair removal experience than a razor
9. Miserwe Women’s Electric Razor
Miserwe is a safe electric shaver for women with sensitive skin. Its blades and foil are very flexible and gentle. Its pop-up trimmer feature allows you to perform a close-up shave that leaves you with a smooth skin. Since it is water proof, you can use it in the shower. Additionally, Miserwe comes with replaceable 2 AA batteries.
- Top 10 Post Shave Balms 2018 Reviews
- Top 15 Best Women Shaving Creams 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Aftershave Balms for Men 2018 Reviews
- Top 15 Shaving Soaps 2018 Reviews
- The batteries are long lasting and replaceable
- It is waterproof
- It is gentle enough for sensitive skins
- It isn’t rechargeable hence you have to keep purchasing batteries
- Doesn’t remove long hair
8. FiSun Lady Shaver
This electric shaver from FiSun is perhaps the most portable electric shavers in the market. It is extremely lightweight and compact in design. The shaver comes with a 400mAh inbuilt rechargeable battery for convenient use. It can go for up to 2 hours of use without the need for a recharge.
The FiSun Ladyshaver also has a 3 in 1 hair trimmer that allows you to maneuver different hard to reach places. You can easily clean the razor’s blades under running water.
- Long uptime (2 hours)
- Compact, ergonomic, and durable
- Flexible – since it is sleek, it allows you to easily shave different regions of your body
- Perfect for short hair only.
- It’s hard to pry off the head without interfering with the mesh screen
7. Bikini Trimmer 4 in 1 Women Electric Shaver
The Bikini Trimmer Chainer is a great women’s electric shaver for bikini line, underarms, arms, and legs. It comes with two independent floating heads that glide gently along the contours of the skin for a close shave. If you prefer epilation, you can use its epilator attachment. Besides that, Bikini Trimmer comes with a callus remover to get rid of dead skin.
- It is multifunctional – can be used for shaving, epilation, and dead skin removal
- Comes with a long lasting rechargeable battery
- It is a bit noisy
- The shaver isn’t as good as the epilator. You have to make several swipes to get a smooth finish
6. Sminiker 4 in 1 Professional Women Electric Razor
Sminiker is an excellent women’s electric shaver that works perfectly for legs, underarm, and arms among other parts. It comes with a bikini trimmer that allows you to get rid of stray hair in the bikini lines. The shaver is rechargeable and can go for 70 minutes after a full charge. Consequently, it is waterproof for safe shower use.
- Comes with three shaving attachments and a scrubber to suit different shaving needs
- It is lightweight, compact and durable
- It doesn’t work great for thick hair. You have to go over the same spot several times to achieve a smooth shave.
- Switching the heads can be cumbersome
5. Philips SatinShave Advanced BRL140
Philips SatinShave is a remarkable electric shaver for the hair-conscious women. It shaves the legs, underarms, and arms among other parts. It has a pearl-tip trimmer which protects sensitive skins from irritation during shaving. In addition to that, you can switch to the single floating foil for a clean shave. The Philips electric shaver is a good travel buddy. Besides its portability, it comes with a travel pouch for quicker packing.
- The battery indicator shows you the current battery level
- Provides up to 1 hour of cordless shaving
- The legs and underarm shaving attachments could be better
- It is rather noisy
4. Remington WDF5030A Women’s Electric Foil Shaver
The Remington women’s electric razor comes with a unique open blade system that allows easy shaving from any angle. It is perfect for sensitive skin thanks to its skin-nourishing almond strip. Another great feature of Remington is its dual-sided blade, which works remarkably well for both long and short hairs. Besides that, the shaver is designed with an antimicrobial additive to keep bacteria off the blades.
- Unique antimicrobial additive makes it safe
- It’s a good option for sensitive skin
- Not the best for a quick dry shave
- The charge doesn’t last long like in other razors
3. Braun Silk-Epil 9 9-579 Wet and Dry Electric Razor
The innovative Braun Silk-Epil electric razor uses a Micro Grip tweezer to provide a smooth shave. For epilation lovers, it comes with an epilation attachment that offers a 40% larger surface for efficient hair removal. Consequently, it brings extra accessories which include a shaving head, trimmer cap, massage cap, skin contact cap, facial brush, and a charging stand. The bonus facial brush will help you remove makeup six times better than manual removal.
- It brings with it additional premium features such as massage caps, makeup removal, etc.
- Excellent for fine hair, thanks to its numerous attachments
- Causes a rather painful exfoliation process
- It is slightly overpriced
2. Surpent Lady Electric Shaver
Surpent Lady Shaver is a favorite grooming tool and a bestseller in the market. It is a great razor for travel because of its USB 2.0 fast-charge feature. Surpent has a 0.5mm dentate cutting edge with multiple functions. The dentate blade trims long hair while the 0.5mm pitch is for a quick dry shave. The arc blade offers a smooth trim especially in areas with sensitive skin. All these blades are made of durable stainless steel.
- Fast and convenient charging
- 100% waterproof for easy cleaning and shower use
- Requires frequent shaving – it may sting a little bit when removing long hair
- The underarm attachment can be irritating
1. Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver
The Panasonic shaver for ladies is a popular razor due to its close-shaving capabilities. The four floating pivoting heads work together to provide a close shave like never before. In addition to that, its pop-up trimmer is ideal for cutting long hair. Unlike other electric razors, it features a nickel-free hypoallergenic blade and foil construction. The Panasonic ES2207P also has a bikini attachment as a bonus to the users.
- Offers a smoother shave than most electric shavers in the market
- Its blades and foils are hypoallergenic and nickel-free
- May cause nicks and cuts when used on damp skin. Use it only on either dry or wet skin
What to Look for When Choosing Electric Razors for Women
Before purchasing an electric razor, you need to consider its features, ergonomics, design, and comfort. With regards to design, there are two types of blades – foil and rotary. Foil blades work great for sensitive skin. However, they are not efficient for trimming long hair. Rotary shavers are meant for had-to-reach areas because they have flexible heads. You also need to consider whether the razor works in either dry or wet skin. Finally, find a razor with excellent portability.