Try searching for “garden gloves” on any search engine and you will realize that choosing a pair is no easy task. There is no “one size fits all” glove that will fit all of your gardening needs. In addition, they come in various designs that are optimized for different functions. So how do you make the right choice?
The most important things to consider when shopping for a gardening glove include your gardening style and what you plan to grow. It’s also important to consider the amount of protection offered by a glove. In this post, we review the best ladies garden gloves to aid your search.
10. Jalouse 7 Pairs Garden Gloves
- 10. Jalouse 7 Pairs Garden Gloves
- 9. Claudia Sawyer Gardening Gloves for Women (4 Pairs)
- 8. Majid BE338T Bella Women’s Glove
- 7. G&F 2030 Women Garden Gloves
- 6. Legacy Gardens Premium Goatskin Gloves for Men and Women
- 5. G&F 1852-3 Women Soft Jersey Garden Gloves
- 4. RZleticc Premium Garden Gloves for Women
- 3. FirTree Leather Gardening Gloves
- 2. Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves
- 1. Exemplary Gardens Rose Pruning Gloves
This glove pack includes 3 pairs of men’s garden gloves, 3 pairs of women’s gloves and a pair of rose pruning gloves. The garden gloves are made with breathable nylon shell and coated with latex-free grippy nitrile. Pruning gloves, on the other hand, are made with premium leather that is resistant to puncturing. The elbow-length gauntlet cuff go a long way towards protecting your arms.
- Can be used for gardening, inspection, automotives, inspection and more
- Gloves are machine-washable
- Comfortable and breathable design
- They have a protective and grippy coating
- The pruning gloves are poor quality and don’t last long
9. Claudia Sawyer Gardening Gloves for Women (4 Pairs)
This package includes four pairs of gloves that are coated with nitrile to ensure maximum protection in the garden. They are puncture resistant and if your hands are sensitive, you’ll appreciate their latex-free and hypoallergenic nature. These gloves are also stretchable, breathable, machine washable and an excellent grip.
- Top 10 Baseball Batting Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Kids Gardening Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Left Handed Baseball Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Premium protection with nitrile coating
- Stretchable and breathable design
- Backed by money back lifetime guarantee
- Designed for people with sensitive hands
- Coating is a little too smooth and slippery
8. Majid BE338T Bella Women’s Glove
This collection of dipped gloves is designed to deliver improved dexterity. Its main highlight is the Comfort Flex technology, which features a form fitting and breathable nylon back. You will certainly appreciate the water resistant nature of this glove. Therefore, you never have to worry about your hands getting wet as the water simply beads up and rolls off. The palm is polyurethane and double coated to ensure maximum comfort as well as durability.
- Features Comfort Flex technology
- Double coated for durability and comfort
- Water repellant for wet gardening tasks
- They start to rip after a few weeks of aggressive use
7. G&F 2030 Women Garden Gloves
The G&F Micro form nitrile glove offers plenty of premium features. Such include 60% nylon shell and 40% nitrile coating, a combination which ensures optimum quality and comfort. Up to ¾ coating covers most of the hand. You can depend on this glove to be comfortable and ultra comfortable to wear.
- Ultra cool and comfortable to wear
- Fits like a second hand
- Durable make
- Some customers complained of perspiration after a few minutes of use
6. Legacy Gardens Premium Goatskin Gloves for Men and Women
If you want something that you can use for pruning, yard work and other gardening tasks, these gloves will offer the ultimate protection. They will protect your hands from pricks and scratches when gardening. The gloves are made from genuine grade A leather, particularly goatskin leather. Customers love the ergonomic design as it allows for a firmer grip.
- Ergonomic design for a good grip
- Made from 100% natural materials
- Good for sensitive hands
- A little too small for some users
5. G&F 1852-3 Women Soft Jersey Garden Gloves
These assorted jersey gloves are made from 100% cotton and will survive the most rigorous uses. While they are not entirely waterproof like other gloves on this list, the quality is pretty decent. They feature flower prints and a knit wrist. The gloves will keep your hands cool and dry. PVC dots on the palm offer a firm grip.
- Made from 100% cotton
- Flower print gives the gloves a good look
- Available as three pairs
- Too small for some users
4. RZleticc Premium Garden Gloves for Women
These gloves are specially designed for medium and large sized hands. They have an excellent grip and thorn proof thanks to their durable construction with double stitched premium microfiber. Both the palm and knuckle areas are padded for added comfort. The breathable design allows your hands to stay cool, hence added comfort.
- Made with double stitched microfiber
- Breathable design to keep your hands cool
- Good grip
- Elegant yet durable and thorn proof
- The opening is very small
3. FirTree Leather Gardening Gloves
These are genuine goatskin leather gloves designed to provide ultimate protection without sacrificing dexterity. They have a durable cowhide sleeve that covers your arms all the way to the elbows. The fact that they are made from 100% leather means that they more breathable compared to synthetic ones. They are also puncture resistant and can be used for rose pruning, citrus picking, handling cactus and more. The gloves are sturdy yet soft to the touch, and are machine washable.
- Backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Sturdy and soft to the touch, both inside and out
- They keep your arms covered all the way to the arms
- The grip could be better
2. Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves
The bamboo used to make these gloves is naturally breathable and absorbs perspiration to keep your hands dry. These gloves fit like second skin and have bare hand sensitivity, allowing you to make reminders on your iPhone without taking them off. Bamboo is a naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial material as it grows without any pesticides or fertilizers. These gloves offer excellent abrasion resistance with EN388 certification.
- Comfortable and durable hand protection
- More absorbent than synthetic fabrics and cotton
- Seamless fit with no skin irritation
- Offers bare hand sensitivity
- Too tight and sometimes hard to get on or off
1. Exemplary Gardens Rose Pruning Gloves
These ladies gardening gloves are made from premium goatskin leather. They are quite durable and thorn proof, offering optimum protection for your hands. The cowhide gauntlet is long and extends all the way to the elbows for added protection. An extended split suede cuff helps prevent cuts on your hands, thus allowing you to deadhead the roses painlessly.
- They have a buttery soft texture thanks to lanolin
- Thumbs are ergonomically designed to ensure a good grip
- Flexible and pliable enough to maintain dexterity
- Has extended split suede cuff
- Not the best for heavy-duty work