Golfing gloves for ladies, just like men’s gloves, are classified based on their material. To this end, there are leather, synthetic and hybrid gloves. While leather gloves offer a more comfortable feel, synthetic gloves offer flexibility. Hybrid gloves bring the best of both worlds giving a golfer both comfort and flexibility. Compared to men, most ladies have smaller hands. Getting the right glove size is thus key. Besides material and size, consider comfort, ventilation, style and price when shopping for a golf glove.
Top Best Sellers in Ladies Golf Gloves
- Top Best Sellers in Ladies Golf Gloves
- 10. PGM Women’s Golf Glove
- 9. Bionic Women’s Classic Golf Glove
- 8. HJ Women’s Daisy Golf Glove
- 7. HJ Women’s Solitaire Half Finger Gold Glove
- 6. TaylorMade Women’s Ribbon Glove
- 5. Bionic Relaxgrip Ladies Golf Gloves
- 4. Glove It Women’s Golf Glove
- 3. Bionic Reliefgrip Women’s Golf Glove
- 2. Zero Friction Compression-Fit Synthetic Ladies Golf Gloves
- 1. Intech Ti-Cabretta Ladies Gold Glove
10. PGM Women’s Golf Glove
The PGM glove for ladies is designed to offer both comfort and performance. It is advertised as best in grip. This glove comes with a particle design in the palms to ensure maximum grip. This pair of golf gloves is constructed using breathable microfiber material that ensures a great balance between comfort, flexibility, and stability. With its ergonomic tailoring, this glove gives the user control over their fingers – enhances easy finger movement. Even better, the glove features sweat vents eliminating the excess warmth that may be experienced during golfing.
- Different sizes available for ladies
- Relatively pricier
9. Bionic Women’s Classic Golf Glove
This glove was originally designed as part of a breast cancer awareness campaign; this can be witnessed on the glove’s design and pink color. It is great fit glove created to fit perfectly into the anatomical specs of ladies hands. The glove features anatomical relief pads that give it a lighter feel and grip. It is designed with motion zones at the knuckles and web zones between the wearer’s fingers enhancing unrestricted finger movement. The web zones between fingers aerate the inside of gloves keeping the hands dry during hot days. Bionic combines Cabretta leather with a pre-rotated finger glove design to create a perfect fit glove for all ladies. The extra padding on glove’s palm enhances its productive life.
- Top 10 Left Hand Golf Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 15 Best Golf Rain Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Left Handed Baseball Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Right Hand Golf Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Junior Golf Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Men Golf Gloves 2018 Reviews
- Top 10 Men Driving Gloves 2018 Reviews
- More durable than conventional gloves
- Perfect for small and medium sized hands; almost all ladies fall in these categories
- Beautiful construction meets ladies’ tastes
- Ladies with large hands may not find their match
8. HJ Women’s Daisy Golf Glove
HJ Daisy Women’s Golf Glove was created for golfers who need a glove that crafts a perfect balance between comfort and functionality and still saves them money. It is among the best budget gloves offered with Cabretta leather which is soft, light and durable. It has sweat vents throughout its built to keep the hands dry during golfing. The professional design ensures free finger movement while textured palm gives a strong grip. The product is available in a choice of six colors.
- Variety of colors to choose from making it a perfect fit for ladies
- Relatively lower prices
- Durable and fashionable construction
- Ladies with large hands may not get a good fit
- The stitching on the sides is weak.
7. HJ Women’s Solitaire Half Finger Gold Glove
The HJ Solitaire is a half-length glove created to offer breathability and great exposure thereby enhancing comfort while golfing. It is created with a mesh material that is not only lightweight but also ensures the golfer get the right grip. The palm part of the glove is Cabretta leather which is soft, light and durable. With its thin yet soft padding this glove comes handy to ladies with arthritis.
- Lightweight and comfortable during use
- Great fit for ladies of all hand sizes
- Leather yellows quickly especially during summer
- Design does not promote finger movement
6. TaylorMade Women’s Ribbon Glove
Created to offer comfort and performance, this glove features AAA Cabretta leather material on the palm which is soft and light. It comes with a Stretch Lycra material which enhances great fit on arms of all sizes. For more comfort, the glove comes with perforations as sweat vents and a pull tab designed for ease of use.
- Great fit for all hand sizes
- Great grip strength
- Promotes unrestricted finger movement
- Ring finger covered with mesh only making the glove weak at that spot
5. Bionic Relaxgrip Ladies Golf Gloves
The Bionic Relaxgrip is designed for the slimmer and smaller hands of women. Its build is a synthetic back combined with a leather palm to offer great feel, flexibility, and durability. With a patented pad system that is even on the entire surface of the glove, users will experience a relaxed and lighter grip. Two rows of finger grip mechanism enhance a more stable grip while the web zone and lycra motion gussets enhance finger movement.
- Attractive making them great for ladies
- Soft and lightweight making them comfortable during use
- Durable construction with varied sizes for all hands
- Glove stretches out after a few weeks of use
4. Glove It Women’s Golf Glove
Glove It Ladies Gloves are offered with stretch lycra and in seven sizes to accommodate ladies of all hand sizes. The palm is made or Cabretta leather while the entire glove is UV50 sun protected. The solid construction with a stretch knit back glove provides ultimate comfort and promotes breathability. The purchased product comes with a glove pouch.
- Sun protection is a unique feature which is great for summer
- All sizes available
- Relatively great value for your money
- Glove fingertips wear out quickly
3. Bionic Reliefgrip Women’s Golf Glove
True to its name, the Bionic Reliefgrip was designed to offer relief to ladies with arthritic hands. To this end, it is equipped with three rows finger grip mechanism for a lighter, stable and confident grip that reduces hand fatigue. For added support, the glove features LightPrene material at the thumb base. The web zones and lycra motion ensures free finger movement keeping the hands dry and comfortable. The glove’s construction is 100 percent Cabretta leather.
- Durable construction
- Easy fit on all hand sizes
- Great for arthritic hands
- The LightPrene material not comfortable for all
- Side stitches not strong
2. Zero Friction Compression-Fit Synthetic Ladies Golf Gloves
This glove is created with a strong synthetic material that keeps its shape for longer and ensures its durability. The stretch lycra gives the glove breathability keeping it comfortable. It is created for all weather; therefore, it can be used during rainy or sunny seasons. A palm patch keeps the glove durable and enhances grip. Even better, this glove comes with a detachable ball marker.
- Great fit and great feel for all hand sizes
- Durable construction
- Strong grip
- Colored part of the glove flakes off after a few wears
- Ball marker not easy to detach from its holder
1. Intech Ti-Cabretta Ladies Gold Glove
These are Cabretta leather gloves offered at a budget price. The leather material is soft and offers great comfort. Its vented fingers design ensures breathability. For more comfort, the glove comes with lycra inserts coupled with elastic cinches which ensure the glove is flexible and wrinkle-free. The double stitched thumb with adjustable Velcro close offer more durability.
- Great price for quality
- Sturdy construction for comfort and durability
- Great for arthritic hands
- Not good for rainy season
- Large sizes not available
Most of the gloves described above are either leather or composite. Though most of the features are the same, it is great to ensure that you make a thorough comparison before buying to ensure you get good value for your money.